The Quality Policy of Lanyon Bowdler Solicitors is:
Service and Integrity - putting the client first!
To enact this policy, Lanyon Bowdler Solicitors is committed to:
- Focusing on client needs and expectations by delivering an impartial, confidential service aimed at delighting its clients.
- Compliance with the relevant regulatory standards and requirements.
- Providing a thorough service which adopts the highest levels of technical and professional conduct and adheres to best practice.
- Technically excellent legal advice to a consistently high standard no matter who you deal with from the firm.
- Ensuring staff consider the need to abide by the 'four Cs' - Competence, Confidentiality, Commitment and Courtesy.
- Creating a continuous improvement culture throughout the firm.
- The continuing development of staff competency.
- Configuring internal resources to rapidly respond to changing market forces and opportunities, ie optimise strategically against competitors, responding to market changes.
- Offering the right advice. This may not be the easiest to hear, but may be the best solution. Straight advice, in plain English so that clients understand it.
- Advising on likely costs before a job (where possible) providing a transparency on fees and billing. In other words, no surprises. Allow clients to manage their budgets and get value for money.
- We aim to offer the right lawyer at the right time. If clients have a relationship with us, they won't keep seeing different faces or have to explain the same thing over and over again.
- Inspiring confidence, looking to build long term relationships, not just a "one off" transaction.
- We deliver what we promise.
Mr David Battisby