Whether you are concerned about inheritance or will disputes, the contentious probate solicitors at Lanyon Bowdler can explain the issues in a clear, easy to understand manner, helping you through disputes with sensitivity, speed, and assurance. For more information, or to speak to a contentious probate expert, call 0800 652 3371 or send us an e-mail.
We don't just sell time; we sell experience, expertise, know-how and results, and are able to offer a wide range of pricing options which may include Fixed Fees and Service Level Guarantees.
What is Contentious Probate?
Contentious probate is a legal term; basically, it refers to any disagreement, such as an inheritance or will dispute, that arises after the death of a friend or family member.
Our specialist contentious probate solicitors understand that disputes of this kind can cause a great deal of worry and heartache at what is already a difficult time. We therefore work quickly and efficiently to resolve your dispute, minimising the disruption for you and your family.
Contentious Probate Services
Our contentious probate specialists are experienced in dealing with all types of will and inheritance disputes and have acted on behalf of claimants, personal representatives and beneficiaries. We are dedicated to your best interests and will be with you all the way.
We provide the following services:
- Financial Provision Claims: helping people claim the financial provision to which they are entitled
- Negligence Claims: covering situations such as mistakes in wills or delays in preparing a will.
- Proprietary Estoppel: helping people recover assets which were promised to them by the deceased.
- Rectification Claims: handling clerical and other errors in wills.
- Trust Disputes: solving many different types of dispute between personal representatives or trustees, and beneficiaries.
- Validity Claims: challenging the validity of wills.
Contact Lanyon Bowdler
As experienced contentious probate solicitors, we regularly help both personal representatives and beneficiaries solve will and inheritance disputes. We represent clients in Shropshire, Mid & North Wales, Herefordshire, Staffordshire, Cheshire and the Midlands, and with Offices in Shrewsbury, Hereford, Ludlow, Oswestry and Telford, we are ideally based to satisfy the needs of the surrounding towns and villages and rural communities.
Associate solicitor Claire Vale leads the department and is one of only two members locally of the Association of Contentious Trusts and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS). Claire can be contacted on 01743 280211 or at the Shrewsbury office on 0800 652 3371, or complete our enquiry form and someone will get back to you.