If you are a self-builder or developer looking to sell or buy land for residential purposes, the residential property lawyers at Lanyon Bowdler can help speed the land acquisition or sale process, allowing you to focus on planning your future development. Call any of our offices for advice.
Residential Land Solicitors
The residential property team at Lanyon Bowdler work closely with both self-builders and property developers, ensuring the land acquisition process runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible. The team of experienced lawyers can provide legal advice and support regarding:
- Boundaries, footpaths, access, easements and the rights of neighbouring landowners.
- Land research: for instance is the residential land you hope to purchase of a good enough quality to support a building?
- All legal documents attached to the proposed development and the residential land acquisition.
- Informing the current landowner of your intention to use the plot as a residential development and any VAT issues arising.
- All documentation surrounding the actual purchase.
We understand the importance of efficiency in all matters relating the purchase or sale of residential land, and will work closely with you at every stage of the process to ensure you are kept fully up to date with the progress of your residential land sale or acquisition.
Why Choose Lanyon Bowdler?
Our residential property team are thoroughly experienced in all aspects of the buying and selling of residential land. We communicate with our clients throughout the course of the transaction, apply the appropriate pressure on the seller or buyer's solicitor to ensure the sale is completed within a reasonable time frame and employ a team of residential property experts with the skills necessary to ensure your land acquisition or sale is completed efficiently and professionally.
Contact Lanyon Bowdler
To speak with one our residential property team regarding a potential residential land transaction, or if you are planning to sell or buy land intended for residential use and need to speak with an experienced lawyer call one of our offices: Shrewsbury - 0800 652 3371, Hereford – 01432 378379, Ludlow - 0800 652 3325, Oswestry - 0800 988 3887 or Telford - 0800 652 3372, or complete our enquiry form and we will get back to you.