We are open for business but many of our staff are working remotely. Our offices are closed to visitors who do not have a pre-arranged essential appointment.
If you have come to attend a pre-arranged appointment, are a delivery driver or from the post office, please knock on the door or telephone the office telephone number and our staff will come and assist you.
We encourage all our clients and visitors to help us and themselves in the following ways:
• If you are delivering documents to us, please post them through the letterbox.
• We will only book face to face meetings that are essential. If a face to face meeting is essential, then we ask that the up to date Government guidelines are followed; we will not agree to meetings with individuals who should be self-isolating. Please speak with your lawyer to agree the best option for contact (telephone/email/video-conferencing are available).
As the spread of the Covid-19 virus increases, Lanyon Bowdler’s main concerns continue to lie with the health and safety of everyone we work with; including our employees, clients and suppliers.
We are reviewing and monitoring developments continuously and whilst we will, of course, adhere to Government advice, we are committed to providing an ongoing service to our clients across all areas of the practice.
This is at the forefront of our plans, we can confirm the following:
• We have reduced the number of staff physically in offices to minimise how many people are in a single space.
• Enhanced cleaning procedures have been put in place.
• Staff showing any symptoms are immediately self-isolating.
• Non-essential travel has been cancelled.
Many of our staff are working remotely in order to continue with the provision of legal advice. Emails and mobile phones will be responded to as normal.
There are a number of ways of reaching us:
• Telephone our offices direct, all phone numbers can be found by selecting the chosen office here.
• Visit the people section of our website to email your lawyer directly – search for them by name, department or office, click on their profile and then click on the email link.
• We are able to communicate via video using the likes of Skype or WhatsApp, please speak with your lawyer to agree the best option for you.
Business development activities and marketing events have been suspended for the time being, however, we are still very keen to connect with you and will be accessible via a number of different ways, including traditional telephone calls, social media and video.
We are keeping abreast of the Government’s advice to businesses and have added a 'Coronavirus advice for employers' page to our website, which will be updated as necessary;
We wish you the very best of health and thank you for continuing to work with Lanyon Bowdler. Please do not hesitate to contact any of the team for help or assistance.
Lanyon Bowdler is a trading name of Lanyon Bowdler LLP which is a limited liability partnership incorporated in England and Wales, registered number OC351948.
Lanyon Bowdler is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA). SRA number: 534828.
Get in Touch