Employment Practice Liability Insurance
It’s a fact of commercial life that claims and investigations are becoming increasingly common, and even winning a legal case can carry a very high price – in terms of costs.
In association with AXA, we offer LB Protect: a management liability policy which offers comprehensive cover at a reasonable price – with no excess where our advice is followed in relation to the matter giving rise to a claim. Importantly, there is no ‘prospect of success’ clause in the policy – so even if our advice is not obtained or followed, the policy can still pay out.
What is Covered?
- Costs, awards and settlements relating to employment tribunal claims
- Costs, awards and settlements for any claim or regulatory action brought against the business or any past, present or future director/trustee, officer or employee
- Representation for the business or any director/trustee, officer or employee at an official investigation
- Claims against the business or any director/trustee, officer or employee caused by the operation or administration of any employee benefit scheme or trust fund
- Crime - loss due to employee dishonesty or third party funds fraud
- Claims caused by any cyber liability
- Costs incurred in contacting third parties where legally required to following a breach of data protection law
- Crisis public relations costs following sustained negative social media
- Costs in connection with pursuing or defending contract disputes or debt claims
- Costs in defending infringement of copyright claims
- Loss of paper or electronic documents
Cover is subject to indemnity limits and otherwise the full terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy wording, a copy of which is available on request.
Cover against costs, awards and settlements relating to employment tribunal claims can be obtained in isolation.